Moscow mules are a summer FAVORITE and we've crafted a recipe that adds a shot of wellness to this icy treat!
Serving Size: 1
Time: 5 Minutes
Elderberry Moscow Mule Ingredients:
- 4oz Ginger Beer (or 3oz if using Elderflower sparkling water): a staple for Moscow Mules.
- 1oz Fentimans sparkling elderflower (optional): used mainly for aroma, but adds a nice floral touch.
- 2oz Vodka: which ever you prefer!
- .8oz Elderflower liqueur: I used St.Germain
- .5oz Lemon Juice
- 1oz Elderberry Syrup Lady Deluxe Elderberry Syrup
- 1 Lemon and/or lime (optional): for garnish.
- In a cup or glass (we used a copper cup) combine Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Elderberry Syrup, and lemon juice.
- Add ice.
- Top with ginger beer and/or Elderflower sparking water.
- Garnish with lemon/lime slice and enoy!