Elderberry White Hot Chocolate
Warm up with this Elderberry white hot chocolate!
Love hot chocolate? Well we’ve whipped up a delicious drink that will keep you warm AND spice up your night.
That’s right.. Elderberry hot chocolate!
(and if you’re feeling adventurous, just add Rumchata for a boozy hot chocolate with elderberry!)
This hot chocolate is rich, creamy, and absolutely delicious. Elderberry syrup adds a spiced effect that really enhances the warm cozy feeling of the season.
Elderberry White Hot Chocolate Ingredients:
- White chocolate: I used white chocolate chips but you can also use chopped white chocolate.
- Milk: I used Extra Creamy Oat milk because it makes this recipe extra rich and delicious, but it is still phenomenal with regular milk!
- Vanilla extract: This ingredient is optional but i highly recommend tossing some in there if you have it on hand, as the vanilla adds an extra sweetness.
- Elderberry Syrup Lady Organic Elderberry Syrup: Our syrup is what really sets off this recipe. With cinnamon and star anise, our elderberry syrup adds a spiced effect and makes enjoying this hot chocolate even more cozy and festive.
- Rumchata: This is an optional ingredient, of course. This hot chocolate is equally delicious without the Rumchata, BUT if you’d like to add a little kick to your treat then Rumchata is a great match.